Alert, Alert, Alert: Hottest Hair Trend!
Want a polished look in a matter of seconds? Then opt for a deep side part that is flattering to all! This is by far my favorite hairstyle as it covers up my widows peak while making my abnormally square forehead appear smaller. Here are some easy steps to follow when attending to this look:
- First off, align your part with the highest point of your eyebrow – the arch.
- Then, apply a product of your choosing to your hair to add shine.
- Follow up by stroking through every strand of hair with a brush until product is thoroughly saturated.
- Perfect your part by using the end of a tail comb.
- Finally, perfect it to your style.